Friday, June 8, 2012

Let me introduce...

the newest member of my household:


Hello, sexy!!



This beautiful new KitchenAid Food Processor is making it's debut in my kitchen. I've been collecting credit card points for awhile and after my old food processor died in the process of making homemade almond butter (which was totally worth it... besides the fact that I was out of a food processor for a few months), I decided to splurge my points on this beauty. It has a 13 cup and 4 cup bowl plus a dough hook. It is waaay more suped up than my last one.

I can't wait to start processing. :)

Now I need a little help. What are you favorite uses for your food processor? What types of recipes would you like to see me try out? Please leave a comment below to help me best utilize this baby.




1 comment:

  1. Yay for the new food processor! Congratulations! We love using our for falafel- http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/My-Favorite-Falafel-231755 and this creamy avocado pasta sauce- http://ohsheglows.com/2011/01/31/15-minute-creamy-avocado-pasta/

    Happy Processing!!!

    ReplyDelete