Friday, April 11, 2014

Shortcut Week Day 5: More Ideas!!

As I mentioned at the beginning of the week, I won't ever judge you if you need to take a shortcut just to get dinner (or lunch or breakfast) on the table. It happens to everyone. As much as I subscribe to the thought that cooking is a relaxing wonderful experience that I love, there are days when I just need a break. Here are some additional ideas that will hopefully make those busy days a little easier.

Quick and easy is essential.

Freezer-friendly recipes are great because you can prep them on the weekend and then just pull them out and cook as necessary.

The handy-dandy crockpot is crucial for nights when you know you'll be working late.

What is your go-to shortcut in the kitchen? I'd love to hear your ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment