Saturday, June 22, 2013

Chicken Week- Day 5- More leftover chicken ideas!!!

Are you looking for additional leftover chicken recipes? Visit the Recipe Archive and scroll to the Chicken and Turkey section. Or click the label chicken under any of the recipes this week. To help guide you, I have made some suggestions below:

Chop it and toss it on top of a salad (caesargreekkale, taco) for a quick and easy refreshing summer meal.

Alternatively bake it into an enchilada (buffalo, traditional, or creamy avocado).

Chicken soups are always great for leftovers (chicken noodle soup or chicken and bean soup).

Do you need something quick and easy? Make yourself a quesadilla or mix it with some marinara sauce and serve over pasta.

Of course, pot pies are always a good choice.


As always, I'm a recipe collector and food blog reader so I've put together a little list of what I want to make with my next set of leftover chicken. Maybe you'll like them too?

Chicken and Wild Rice Soup by Iowa Girl Eats
Chicken Broccoli Casserole Cobbler by A Cozy Kitchen
Buffalo Chicken Pull-Apart Bread by BevCooks
Thai Chicken Pizza from Better Recipes
BBQ Chicken Calzones by How Sweet Eats
Pesto Chicken Salad by Pass the Sushi


Do you have any go-to recipes for leftover chicken? Leave me a comment below with suggestions or links to recipes. I'd be happy to test them out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment